SetWORX™ 1510 is a fast setting, toughened epoxy adhesive designed for industrial grade applications. This epoxy system has 1:1 mixing ratio by volume & cure fast at room temperature. When cured it is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents, and acts as an excellent electrical insulator. The cured adhesive exhibits high impact resistance and exceptional bond strength. It can be used for bonding glass, metals, woods and some plastics.
SetWORX™ 1510 is a toughened, performance equivalent to Araldite™ 2010-1.
|Mix Ratio by Weight||100:100|
|Mixed Viscosity @RT(cps)||20,000-30,000|
|Pot Life @25°C(100 gram)||10-12 Min|
|Recommended Cure||18-24 hours @ 25°C|
|Lap Shear Strength @25°C(psi)||2800|
|Service Temp.Range||-55°C to 125°C|
|Volume Resistivity(500 V)||1.0 x 10^13|
Features & Applications:
- ISO-10993-5 compliant for cytotoxicity
- Field Assembly: Dispense via dual cartridge.
- Optics: active alignment of optics such as lenses, prisms, diodes, filters, etc. to opto-circuit
- Fiber Optics: Field assembly of connectors and couplers; also suggested for fiber optic splicing.
- Medical: adhesion to most metals, plastics, ceramics, and glasses found in tubing, substrates or housing.
- General: arts and crafts repair, restoration, and hobbyists.
Use the form below to request additional information & product data